Throughout the 50-year history of video games, they have acted as a source of enjoyment, something to take your mind off a hard day’s work. A new wave of digital games, however, is using blockchain technologies like NFTs to reward players with bitcoin.
In certain countries, these “play-to-earn” best nft games have already allowed gamers to work while playing video best nft games, with scholarship programs and academies springing up to help players navigate this strange new world.
Though others have welcomed the emergence of play-to-earn nft games, claiming that they enable players to earn rewards for doing something they would otherwise do for free. Many gamers have expressed their displeasure at the unwanted intrusion of business into the fun world of gaming.
What Are Play-to-Earn Games, Exactly?
Let’s put it this way:
NFT video games that enable players to earn money as they play are known as “play-to-earn” best nft games. A player is often awarded with tokens and, on rare occasions, NFTs, and the longer they play, the more they earn. Crafting in the game usually necessitates the use of tokens.
While people have been making money from NFT games for years by doing things like “gold farming” and illicit in-game item trades, the industry is poised to experience a transformation with the introduction of blockchain technology and NFTs.
Non-fungible tokens, often known as NFTs, are cryptographically different tokens that may be used to prove ownership of items like images or music. In blockchain NFT games, they allow players to take ownership of in-game assets such as virtual clothing or land regions.
Objects are kept on tiny data networks in-game, unlike conventional games. And which is under the power of corporations? NFTs provide users ownership over the one-of-a-kind assets they acquire.
What’s More Exciting Than That?
You may publicly sell the NFT regardless of the platform if you own it. Traditional games do not allow for this.
That is, you may buy and sell NFTs indicating things for fiat money on any NFT platform. Because such NFTs are in scarce supply, they are valuable in the actual world.
Other than sheer enjoyment, there is no purpose to play ordinary games. The link is just one-way. You put money into the game. And you’ll never be able to make money from your free time unless you’re a famous athlete or a well-known broadcaster. Blockchain gaming, on the other hand, enables players to make real money.
Users may earn to play by transmitting value regardless of who they are or where they are on the planet. Because blockchain technology enables players to transact from anywhere in the world.
Axie Infinity requires a three-axie one-time investment. Otherwise, another player may offer you a free Scholarship. Smooth Love Potion may be earned (SLP). Plus, once you have a Starter Team, you may trade this ERC-20 token on exchanges. And then there’s when you start completing tasks and difficulties.
Breeders use SLP to boost the item’s economy by breeding new Axies. Axie Infinity became particularly well-known in the Philippines, where many players grew to depend on the game’s play-to-earn model to support themselves.
Many participants make between $200 and $1000 (USD) every month, with others earning much more based on market price and effort. What a movement, to say the least!
The Birth of the Play-to-Earn Model
By far the most popular play-to-earn videogame is Axie Infinity, a Pokémon-style monster-battling game developed in 2018 by indie company Sky Mavis.
NFTs are used by gamers to collect cartoon animals known as Axies. Each Axie has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Gamers may also explore, fight, and breed their Axies while playing. Smooth Love Potion (SLP) crypto tokens are awarded to combatants as a reward. Axie Infinity Shard (AXS) tokens, on the other hand, may be used to choose a game and future enhancements.
With 2.8 million daily active players and a total transaction volume of $3.8 billion in several countries, Axie Infinity has become one of the most popular play-to-earn best nft games. Gamers in the Philippines and Indonesia are even using Axie to support their families. “Axie scholarship” programs, such as those offered by Yield Guild Games, have also emerged, enabling Axie holders to lend their NFTs to other players.
That is something that ought to be recognized more (for good reasons). It’s not only about having a good time; it’s also about making money!
According to Axie Infinity co-founder Aleksander Leonard Larsen, 50 percent of the game’s participants had never utilized a cryptocurrency before.
However, there are costs connected with playing the game, and you must first get three Axie NFTs, each of which costs several hundred dollars. “It’s really hard to start playing Axie right now,” Larsen acknowledged the difficulty in attracting new players to the game.
To address this problem, Axie plans to give out free starter Axies with minimal earning potential in order to attract new players to the game.
Other play-to-earn systems mix non-centralized NFT games with decentralized money components (DeFi). Aavegotchi is a DeFi money market experiment that enables users to place Aave tokens inside cartoon creatures represented by NFTs, meaning that each Aavegotchi generates Aave yield.
The primary gaming industry has taken notice of the possibilities of NFTs and play-to-earn!
Ubisoft Quartz, a platform that enables players to acquire NFTs based on the Tezos blockchain, has previously been announced by the French video game developer. Other firms that have experimented with NFTs, such as S.T.A.L.K.E.R., have received harsh criticism from players. Following a player-led Twitter campaign, two creators, GSC Game World, have decided to abandon plans to include NFTs in the game.
Some video game players, already irritated by publishers’ revenue models such as “pay-to-win” and “loot boxes,” see play-to-earn as a step too far, claiming that introducing actual financial models and incentives will turn gaming from escapism to a blatantly capitalist “investotainment” industry.
With FTX and Andreesen Horowitz pouring money into the play-to-earn market, it shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
Getting into the Metaverse
The metaverse, a collaborative virtual world in which players interact as characters, meet up, collaborate, and, of course, play nft games, is gaining popularity at the same time as play-to-earn gaming.
Non-fungible tokens represent virtual objects and land parcels, and blockchain, bitcoin, and NFTs all play a part in metaverse concepts.
Metaverse Metaverse platforms like as The Sandbox, Decentraland, and CryptoVoxels, for example, have already begun to integrate NFTs into the public virtual environment. At the same time, prominent companies such as Facebook (which was recently rebranded Meta to reflect its aims), Adidas, and Samsung have staked out places in the metaverse.
Even though we are still in the early stages of conceptualizing the metaverse, real performances and meet-ups are already taking place. Gaming will likely follow, and the possibility of a linked world with NFTs enabling in-game items to move across metaverse platforms might serve as a powerful incentive for play-to-earn gaming.
Finally, there’s no doubting the power of play to earn, which enables anybody, anywhere, to build a profession just by playing NFT games they like.
There are many people out there that are looking for free-to-play NFT games. All they want to do is to have some fun. I understand the fact that some are very busy with their daily activities. So, all they are interested in is to enjoy themselves, have some fun and that’s all. In fact, they don’t have the time to do some registration regarding having a crypto wallet.
Free-to-play NFT games permit players to play the game, forever, for free. They can familiarize themselves with the world. Not only that, with nft games free to play, one will have the chance to level up and socialize. The essential thing to these people is that they want to have fun without paying a dime. However, the percentage of people playing NFT games that are free is reducing every day. But the fact remains that countless people have a solid and unshakeable interest in playing free NFT games.
If you understand NFT games, you might think about why the game creators have to add the aspect of free-to-play in some of these games. Well, there’s nothing much to say about that. Perhaps, NFT game developers thought about people who won’t access P2E. I wouldn’t know much about that. But, I am sure that virtually all NFT games have a free-to-play model.
Also, may I quickly chip in this that it is expedient for you to know that if you want to play some Non-Fungible Token games that are play-to-earn (P2E), you must invest some money to start the game. For instance, as of today, to get the three Axies, if you want to play Axie Infinity, you must have nothing less than six hundred dollars. This implies that one must be stable financially by engaging in play-to-earn NFT games. Of course, you will get the money back if you play the game according to its rules and regulations.
Reasons why people some people choose to play free NFT games
- P2E games are expensive: Some play-to-earn games are costly. If you want to play them, you need to have some money. Remember, not everyone can afford those enormous amounts of money to invest in playing games. So, with that said, some people choose to play NFT games that are free. To establish this, you can research the amount of money it would cost you to play Axie Infinity and other P2E games. If you can’t do that, you can ask people around you. Ask them to tell you the amount of money they used to start playing these games. Thus, some people decided to play free games.
- All they want is fun: The fun in P2E is the same fun one will have if one is playing the accessible mode. So, for some people, they are okay with the fun. All they want to achieve in playing games is to create another world full of fun. Trust me, the fun one will derive from playing some of these free-to-play games is beyond what one can put into writing. I mean, there’s no amount or quality of content that can express the fun one will get in playing these games. If you want to know what I am saying, you need to register for one and check it out.
Knowing why some people choose to play F2P, we can move straight to top NFT games that are free. Are you interested in playing non-fungible token games? And don’t know the most excited ones that will give you some fun? There’s nothing to worry about. Below are the top NFT games that are free-to-play;
- Sandbox: Sandbox is an exciting game. This unique game has been reigning for over three years. It is a free-to-play game that will make you feel good. The graphics of this game is of good quality. Several people in Australia, the Philippines, and some other places in the world are already exposed to this game. Have you heard about sandbox? If yes, I want to urge you to go ahead and enjoy it. But for people who are hearing it for the first time, I think you need to do further research about this game and start playing. Trust me; you will have highly exceptional fun.
- War Rider: War Rider is also a game created to change people’s moods for good. If you are looking forward to playing a free NFT game full of action, you need to play this unique game. I want to assure you that this game will help those less busy. I mean, those that are looking for something cool to do to take their time will love this game. War Rider has been in vogue for over two years. This unique game is one of the most famous free-to-play games that is ruling the world.
- Axie Infinity: Axie Infinity also has a free-to-play model. Although this unique game has become famous since 2019, people tend to assume that it is meant for those willing to invest in cryptocurrency. It’s true, but this unique game also has its uniqueness. If you don’t want to invest in playing these games, you can play the free mode. While registering for this game, you will be the one to choose either P2E or F2P.
- Guild of Guardians: GG is a game that is full of fun. You can play this game for free. The uniqueness of this game is beyond expression. One can choose to play either F2P or P2E. It all depends on your choice. Have you about Guide of Guardians? If yes, continue having fun, and if No, you need to know more about it. You can check online to see some of its features.
Dear reader, I want to implore you to check online for some of the features of the above-listed NFT games. Finally, I want to assure you that I am always open to receiving and answering questions regarding this topic. So, please feel free to drop your question in the comment box if you have any.
There’s nothing wrong if one lacks information. The problem starts once there’s a piece of pertinent information and one fails to adjust and follow the process. Do you know you can make a lot of money with your mobile phone? Of course, it is possible. Please focus on the things that will be revealed to you here. This article aims at helping people to think outside the box. Honestly, I believe you will thank me later. First of all, let me ask if you have heard about NFT games. If you’ve heard about it, you already have a clue of what I want to discuss here. Although you might not know, you can play this game on your mobile phone. Honestly, I have seen countless people earning nothing less than $100 every day by playing NFT games on their mobile phones.
And if you’ve not heard about NFT games, then you need to shun all distractions right now and concentrate on this write-up. Your chance of winning has come. Are you looking for what to do to keep you busy, fun, and yet rewarding? You’re in the right place. So, I challenge you to open your heart and get ready to do further research. Trust me; you will find this article intriguing. Hence, it would be nice to start with the meaning of NFT games to give you a background knowledge of what you are about to do.
But before I go into the details, I want to urge you to get all you need. I mean, don’t be carried away with the fact that you’ll have the chance to make $100 in a day. Therefore, stay calm and follow me closely.
NFT; meaning and how it works
The word NFT means non-fungible tokens. It is a digital, cryptographic token on the blockchain representing an exceptional item. The non-fungible token can be a digital asset in a game. Not only that, but it could also be a collectible piece of crypto art. Furthermore, the non-fungible token could be in the form of a real-world object such as real estate. One unique thing about NFT is that it has found a permanent solution to the issue of forming decentralized digital collectability and proprietorship in a copy-paste world. Let me quickly chip in this that each token in non-fungible tokens is exceptional, and they cannot be transacted identically for another token. For instance, one can trade a Bitcoin for another, but it is impossible with the non-fungible token.
Having known the meaning of NFT, then what is NFT games? NFT games will use NFTs in their rules, mechanisms, and player connections. One will find some digital items while playing some games. So, those digital items are in the form of non-fungible tokens.
Then, how can you make money by playing NFT games on your mobile phone? Truth is told, not all NFT games can rightly function on mobile phones. There are some that one can only play on one’s PC. With that said, I have taken it up as my responsibility to do thorough research. I have come to show you unique NFT games that you can play on your mobile phone and earn nothing less than $100 per day. Here are the games that can do that;
- Axie Infinity: This game is one of the most famous NFT games in 2022. This unique game has been in vogue since 2019 during the pandemic. One of the reasons it is popular is that Axie Infinity can be played on mobile phones. What are the necessary things you need to know about this unique game? You don’t need to do much to get started with Axie Infinity, but you should be able to build a few virtual wallets or Wallets to keep track of the resources you’ll need to develop your Axies team. Axie Infinity is a digital pet community in which one buys creatures. Those creatures are called Axies. With the Axies, one can fight and explore with other Axies. Sky Mavis developed this unique game. Sky Mavis is a gaming company. The good news about this game is that it runs through the Ethereum crypto wallet. Once you have an ETH wallet, all rewards can be easily converted to money. Axie Infinity is a game that is designed strictly for adults. I mean, it is a game meant for people at the age of 18 years and above. It is a legitimate way of making money. Axie Infinity is an online game that comes with a lot of fun that is beyond expression. It is one of the play-to-earn games that is ruling the gaming world. Recently, this unique game generated forty-two million dollars in sales. I think that was in June 2021. With that report, Axie Infinity is the most expensive non-fungible token collection in the market. There’s no how one will talk about games that come with so much fun and yet a way of improving people’s status without talking about this awesome game. Therefore, for those who want to know what Axie Infinity is all about, I hope you have seen something to push you ahead.
- Leagues of kingdoms: This unique NFT game is another game that will earn you nothing less than $100 per day. League of kingdoms is the best of all online NFT games that one can play easily on mobile phones that are available on the internet. Let me give you some tips about how it works. In League of Kingdoms, you will have the ability to build your terrain and win the most precious assets from the game. Meanwhile, as a player, you can interact with other kingdoms close to you for alliances. You can do this to take their kingdom to triumph.
- Furthermore, you can contact other kingdoms and have amicable relationships with them. Then, you can work together to achieve success in protecting your kingdoms. Do you need more information? I will advise you to go online and search for details about this unique game. Click here to get about HDR Photography.
What else are you waiting for? This opportunity must not pass you by. Rise! Do the needful! Finally, dear reader, I want to assure you that you are free to drop your question in the comment box.