Previously, games were just for fun; now, anybody with an internet connection and a crypto wallet may make money by playing and winning at their favorite online games. This one-of-a-kind style of gaming enables players to earn digital assets in the form of NFTs or bitcoin in exchange for their talents and accomplishments in the game.
This article will go through the many sorts of crypto games and how they function, as well as how you may begin trading bitcoin and exploring this new arena.
What exactly is nft gaming?
NFTs are non-fungible digital tokens that “live” on a blockchain. Because nft gaming cannot be copied and pasted, each object is cryptographically unique, much like a digital counterpart of the Mona Lisa.
Using NFTs in games enables creators to generate one-of-a-kind digital items. This is critical to the operation of NFT games.
NFTs are in-game objects, personalities, and avatars that players need in order to complete a game. The scarcity and significance of various assets in the game determine their worth. These in-game assets may be traded for bitcoin on a marketplace, and all transactions are recorded on the blockchain.
NFT games let users to earn cryptocurrencies while playing and provide new revenue models to game producers.
How do NFT games function?
NFT games are created by game creators using smart contracts that outline the rules for how the NFTs are utilized in-game. If you’re unfamiliar with smart contracts, they are self-executing code containing what/if statements that are placed on blockchains.
Non-fungible tokens may be used in all aspects of a game’s mechanics and interactions. A player avatar, for example, may be an NFT, as can power-up items, weaponry, and so on.
These NFTs may be auctioned out before a game’s release to provide a select individuals early access or sold to generate funds to finance the game’s development. A game creator, for example, may sell game characters in an adventure game as an NFT before to the game’s release. Guild of Guardians collected $5.3 million in their native token GEMS token sale in late 2021, with the game soft opening in Q1 2022.
While NFT games vary each game, most NFT games need you to link your crypto wallet, buy or gather in-game characters, play with your characters, and compete or fight to win.
Furthermore, most NFT games have valuables that may be won, purchased, and sold in order to generate cryptocurrency.
How does the earn-to-play concept work?
With play-to-earn NFT games, gamers may earn money. Players may receive several types of incentives based on how long they play, such as token awards and NFT collectibles.
Because most NFT games use tokens, the tokens acquired are often part of the game’s economy. Players gain tokens as they play more often and NFTs on rare occasions. The tokens may be exchanged for cryptocurrency, while the NFTs can be traded in the game’s marketplace.
Axie Infinity, for example, is one of the most popular play-to-earn games. The game is similar to Pokémon in that you, as the ‘trainer,’ collect various varieties of monsters to fight for you. A new player must acquire three Axies, which will cost roughly $1,500 to get started (a free scholarship is also available).
When you begin accomplishing tasks and challenges, you will earn the Smooth Love Potion (SLP) token, which is transferable on exchanges. The famous blockchain game allows players to earn $1,000+ USD every month.
Is it possible to play free NFT games?
While many NFT games demand an initial payment to begin playing, there are certain NFT games that are completely free to play. That is, you do not need to purchase NFTs to begin playing the game.
Some of the games that provide a free NFT gaming experience are listed below:
Gods Unchained: GU is an Ethereum blockchain-based trading card game. To begin, you are given a set of cards, and you compete to acquire additional cards. To boost your chances of earning additional high-quality digital cards, you must compete against other players. The digital cards may be exchanged for cash.
Coin Hunt World: Coin Hunt World is more unusual in that it needs you to physically roam about your neighborhood. It presents you with a digital map and instructs you to search your city for keys. The keys are then placed in a vault, and you are awarded in BTC and ETH for answering trivia questions.
The SandBox is an Ethereum-based virtual game metaverse where users may build and monetize assets. It offers a reward system that allows players to preserve the ability to share or sell their digital real estate and creations.
Chainmonsters: Like Pokemon, Chainmonsters is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. The game requires no membership or payment to play, and you may collect free reward tiers to progress through the game.
Axie Infinity: While Axie Infinity needs upfront NFT payments, you can get started for free by contacting other players who have access to Axies and negotiating a contract that allows you to administer the Axies on behalf of the true owner. The platform officially recognizes this practice, which is known as scholarships.
How should I invest in NFT gaming?
You may invest in NFT gaming in two ways: by purchasing a game’s token or by holding in-game NFTs.
Have your own NFT game token: You may buy Axie Infinity (AXS) tokens and profit from the game’s user growth and acceptance. Axie Infinity’s token, AXS, is traded on major exchanges including as Binance and Coinbase. Several additional NFT game tokens may also be traded on prominent cryptocurrency platforms.
Own NFTs in-game: Purchasing in-game NFTs is another option to invest in NFT games. These products are often purchased and sold on NFT markets or in-game marketplaces. You might even take part in in-game NFT airdrops. Crypto gaming platforms, such as Gamestarter and GameFi, provide Initial NFT Offerings (INO) for investors to purchase in-game NFTs.
Is it possible to gain money by playing NFT games?
You certainly can.
With an NFT game like Axie Infinity, players in locations like the Philippines are earning much more than the country’s minimum wage. In general, there are two methods to profit from NFT games.
• Acquiring in-game tokens: Participating in activities and succeeding in an NFT game lets you to gain tokens that you can trade for crypto or fiat cash, much like moving from one level to another in conventional games.
• Obtaining and disposing of non-fungible tokens (NFTs): Players may earn in-game NFTs that can be traded for bitcoin on NFT exchanges. Aside from earning money while playing, you might also benefit by buying and selling these NFTs.
Can I lose money if I play NFT games?
Yes, you can lose money when playing NFT games.
The amount you may lose is determined on the game you’re playing, its structure, and the value of the in-game NFTs and tokens you must buy in order to play the game.
NFTs are now traded speculatively, and their value is generally determined by what individuals believe. If the majority of people believe an NFT is useless or if few individuals are willing to take chances in the crypto market, the NFT price may fall, resulting in a loss of money.
Best NFT games currently available
The NFT gaming business expands in 2022, with the release of new crypto games and announcements of more on the way. Our list of the greatest NFT games available includes some of the most experienced players in the industry.
1. Axie Infinity: The game enables users to gather and breed Axies, which are digital monsters that can be used to combat other players for cryptocurrency. Each Axie is an NFT with unique characteristics and capabilities. To monetize their gaming efforts, players may gain SLP tokens and sell Axies.
2. Sorare: This is a fantasy football collecting cards game in which you may purchase, own, and sell digital player cards from over 100 licensed football clubs. It’s essentially Football Manager with NFTs. Instead of selecting player names from a list, you purchase digital trade cards that “live” on the Ethereum blockchain. When your team wins contests, you get awards in the form of bitcoin and digital collecting cards.
3. Gods Unchained: A free-to-play competitive card game in which players control their in-game stuff. Players must outwit their opponents strategically by constructing decks that can compete. Game participants control their digital things entirely, enabling them to exchange their cards in any manner they see fit.
4. Decentraland: This is considered the first metaverse. In this virtual world, users may purchase parcels of land to build on and monetize. On Decentraland, two tokens are used: MANA and LAND. MANA, which is accessible on cryptocurrency exchanges such as Coinbase and Binance, is required to acquire LAND. MANA may also be used to purchase virtual goods on the Decentraland marketplace.
Guild of Guardians, The Sandbox, and Illuvium are more NFT games that are still in beta or will be published shortly.
There are many people out there that are looking for free-to-play NFT games. All they want to do is to have some fun. I understand the fact that some are very busy with their daily activities. So, all they are interested in is to enjoy themselves, have some fun and that’s all. In fact, they don’t have the time to do some registration regarding having a crypto wallet.
Free-to-play NFT games permit players to play the game, forever, for free. They can familiarize themselves with the world. Not only that, with nft games free to play, one will have the chance to level up and socialize. The essential thing to these people is that they want to have fun without paying a dime. However, the percentage of people playing NFT games that are free is reducing every day. But the fact remains that countless people have a solid and unshakeable interest in playing free NFT games.
If you understand NFT games, you might think about why the game creators have to add the aspect of free-to-play in some of these games. Well, there’s nothing much to say about that. Perhaps, NFT game developers thought about people who won’t access P2E. I wouldn’t know much about that. But, I am sure that virtually all NFT games have a free-to-play model.
Also, may I quickly chip in this that it is expedient for you to know that if you want to play some Non-Fungible Token games that are play-to-earn (P2E), you must invest some money to start the game. For instance, as of today, to get the three Axies, if you want to play Axie Infinity, you must have nothing less than six hundred dollars. This implies that one must be stable financially by engaging in play-to-earn NFT games. Of course, you will get the money back if you play the game according to its rules and regulations.
Reasons why people some people choose to play free NFT games
- P2E games are expensive: Some play-to-earn games are costly. If you want to play them, you need to have some money. Remember, not everyone can afford those enormous amounts of money to invest in playing games. So, with that said, some people choose to play NFT games that are free. To establish this, you can research the amount of money it would cost you to play Axie Infinity and other P2E games. If you can’t do that, you can ask people around you. Ask them to tell you the amount of money they used to start playing these games. Thus, some people decided to play free games.
- All they want is fun: The fun in P2E is the same fun one will have if one is playing the accessible mode. So, for some people, they are okay with the fun. All they want to achieve in playing games is to create another world full of fun. Trust me, the fun one will derive from playing some of these free-to-play games is beyond what one can put into writing. I mean, there’s no amount or quality of content that can express the fun one will get in playing these games. If you want to know what I am saying, you need to register for one and check it out.
Knowing why some people choose to play F2P, we can move straight to top NFT games that are free. Are you interested in playing non-fungible token games? And don’t know the most excited ones that will give you some fun? There’s nothing to worry about. Below are the top NFT games that are free-to-play;
- Sandbox: Sandbox is an exciting game. This unique game has been reigning for over three years. It is a free-to-play game that will make you feel good. The graphics of this game is of good quality. Several people in Australia, the Philippines, and some other places in the world are already exposed to this game. Have you heard about sandbox? If yes, I want to urge you to go ahead and enjoy it. But for people who are hearing it for the first time, I think you need to do further research about this game and start playing. Trust me; you will have highly exceptional fun.
- War Rider: War Rider is also a game created to change people’s moods for good. If you are looking forward to playing a free NFT game full of action, you need to play this unique game. I want to assure you that this game will help those less busy. I mean, those that are looking for something cool to do to take their time will love this game. War Rider has been in vogue for over two years. This unique game is one of the most famous free-to-play games that is ruling the world.
- Axie Infinity: Axie Infinity also has a free-to-play model. Although this unique game has become famous since 2019, people tend to assume that it is meant for those willing to invest in cryptocurrency. It’s true, but this unique game also has its uniqueness. If you don’t want to invest in playing these games, you can play the free mode. While registering for this game, you will be the one to choose either P2E or F2P.
- Guild of Guardians: GG is a game that is full of fun. You can play this game for free. The uniqueness of this game is beyond expression. One can choose to play either F2P or P2E. It all depends on your choice. Have you about Guide of Guardians? If yes, continue having fun, and if No, you need to know more about it. You can check online to see some of its features.
Dear reader, I want to implore you to check online for some of the features of the above-listed NFT games. Finally, I want to assure you that I am always open to receiving and answering questions regarding this topic. So, please feel free to drop your question in the comment box if you have any.
There’s nothing wrong if one lacks information. The problem starts once there’s a piece of pertinent information and one fails to adjust and follow the process. Do you know you can make a lot of money with your mobile phone? Of course, it is possible. Please focus on the things that will be revealed to you here. This article aims at helping people to think outside the box. Honestly, I believe you will thank me later. First of all, let me ask if you have heard about NFT games. If you’ve heard about it, you already have a clue of what I want to discuss here. Although you might not know, you can play this game on your mobile phone. Honestly, I have seen countless people earning nothing less than $100 every day by playing NFT games on their mobile phones.
And if you’ve not heard about NFT games, then you need to shun all distractions right now and concentrate on this write-up. Your chance of winning has come. Are you looking for what to do to keep you busy, fun, and yet rewarding? You’re in the right place. So, I challenge you to open your heart and get ready to do further research. Trust me; you will find this article intriguing. Hence, it would be nice to start with the meaning of NFT games to give you a background knowledge of what you are about to do.
But before I go into the details, I want to urge you to get all you need. I mean, don’t be carried away with the fact that you’ll have the chance to make $100 in a day. Therefore, stay calm and follow me closely.
NFT; meaning and how it works
The word NFT means non-fungible tokens. It is a digital, cryptographic token on the blockchain representing an exceptional item. The non-fungible token can be a digital asset in a game. Not only that, but it could also be a collectible piece of crypto art. Furthermore, the non-fungible token could be in the form of a real-world object such as real estate. One unique thing about NFT is that it has found a permanent solution to the issue of forming decentralized digital collectability and proprietorship in a copy-paste world. Let me quickly chip in this that each token in non-fungible tokens is exceptional, and they cannot be transacted identically for another token. For instance, one can trade a Bitcoin for another, but it is impossible with the non-fungible token.
Having known the meaning of NFT, then what is NFT games? NFT games will use NFTs in their rules, mechanisms, and player connections. One will find some digital items while playing some games. So, those digital items are in the form of non-fungible tokens.
Then, how can you make money by playing NFT games on your mobile phone? Truth is told, not all NFT games can rightly function on mobile phones. There are some that one can only play on one’s PC. With that said, I have taken it up as my responsibility to do thorough research. I have come to show you unique NFT games that you can play on your mobile phone and earn nothing less than $100 per day. Here are the games that can do that;
- Axie Infinity: This game is one of the most famous NFT games in 2022. This unique game has been in vogue since 2019 during the pandemic. One of the reasons it is popular is that Axie Infinity can be played on mobile phones. What are the necessary things you need to know about this unique game? You don’t need to do much to get started with Axie Infinity, but you should be able to build a few virtual wallets or Wallets to keep track of the resources you’ll need to develop your Axies team. Axie Infinity is a digital pet community in which one buys creatures. Those creatures are called Axies. With the Axies, one can fight and explore with other Axies. Sky Mavis developed this unique game. Sky Mavis is a gaming company. The good news about this game is that it runs through the Ethereum crypto wallet. Once you have an ETH wallet, all rewards can be easily converted to money. Axie Infinity is a game that is designed strictly for adults. I mean, it is a game meant for people at the age of 18 years and above. It is a legitimate way of making money. Axie Infinity is an online game that comes with a lot of fun that is beyond expression. It is one of the play-to-earn games that is ruling the gaming world. Recently, this unique game generated forty-two million dollars in sales. I think that was in June 2021. With that report, Axie Infinity is the most expensive non-fungible token collection in the market. There’s no how one will talk about games that come with so much fun and yet a way of improving people’s status without talking about this awesome game. Therefore, for those who want to know what Axie Infinity is all about, I hope you have seen something to push you ahead.
- Leagues of kingdoms: This unique NFT game is another game that will earn you nothing less than $100 per day. League of kingdoms is the best of all online NFT games that one can play easily on mobile phones that are available on the internet. Let me give you some tips about how it works. In League of Kingdoms, you will have the ability to build your terrain and win the most precious assets from the game. Meanwhile, as a player, you can interact with other kingdoms close to you for alliances. You can do this to take their kingdom to triumph.
- Furthermore, you can contact other kingdoms and have amicable relationships with them. Then, you can work together to achieve success in protecting your kingdoms. Do you need more information? I will advise you to go online and search for details about this unique game. Click here to get about HDR Photography.
What else are you waiting for? This opportunity must not pass you by. Rise! Do the needful! Finally, dear reader, I want to assure you that you are free to drop your question in the comment box.